»JØK3®Ž-FØ®ÚM§«
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Know How To Make Your Own NitePR Codes? Read This

Go down

Don't Know How To Make Your Own NitePR Codes? Read This Empty Don't Know How To Make Your Own NitePR Codes? Read This

Post  Jokerz Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 am

If you do not know how to make your own NitePR codes then follow this

1. First things first you load up a game e.g MOHH1 or MOHH2

2. Then you pick where your going to make your codes e.g Campaign, Skirmish, AD HOC, Online (i would recommend online or AD HOC) if you do it in campaign or skirmish then i might not work online or in AD HOC

3. Go into a game (i would recommend you put a password on that game so only you are in that game)

4. Open up NitePR and search 32bites

5. It will say at the bottom Resume Game (so resume game)

6. No you must pick what codes you want to make e.g Inf Ammo

7. You then shoot your 1st Weapon e.g MP40 (you only do this for Inf Ammo e.g For Inf Run you would run)

8. Go back into NitePR and carry on search... This may take a while

9. When the codes pop it only shows the first 100... You must add the codes by pressing X

10. Once you have all the codes you then turn one of them on and shoot your first weapon to see if you get a reaction (you only do this for Inf Ammo e.g For Inf Run you would run) if you do not get a reaction then turn it of then turn another on and do the same

11. Do this untill you have one that works... You then press triangle onto the cheat that works and copy the code or codes that are there onto a piece of paper or whatever

12. The go onto your PC and open up your ULES or ULUS cheat text document... Type the code into a spcae and add a name to it

Like This...

#Name goes here
0xCODE GOES 0xHERE

If you have anymore 0x0 codes then add them under

13. You have now made your own cheat you could do the following

. Keep the cheat to your self and let no one else know
. Post onto a hack site like JØK3®️Z FORUMS/G4ME®️Z and get credit for it

Just some random ideas but do whatever you want with it
Jokerz
Jokerz
D34DLY BO$$
D34DLY BO$$

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-16

--+PØW£®+--
PØ!Ñ7$:
Don't Know How To Make Your Own NitePR Codes? Read This Left_bar_bleue10/100Don't Know How To Make Your Own NitePR Codes? Read This Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

https://jok3rz-forums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down